Friday, April 17, 2015

Ohio Star Quilt Project

I just finished another ~Timeless Hand Quilting~ project! It's official pattern name is 'Ohio Star' quilt. It is such a beautiful quilt and one I definitely want to make! I think I will make it with Amish colors rather than styles from the Civil War era. I make it a habit to photograph every quilt I work on or make. I'm putting together a binder of all my work. For this quilt, instead of photographing it on a bed, like I usually do, I photographed the quilt outside in perfect lighting! Blake even posed for some of the images!! =D















Grandma Lisa put the truck on Blake's shoulder and he was very
proud to balance the truck on his shoulder while eating "ma-mus" a.k.a. fishies.
He calls them "ma-mu" because of watching 'Finding Nemo" =)
Then, after Grandma Lisa put the truck on his shoulder,
Blake wanted to balance the truck on his head! And he did very well!





I love my Mom's bird feeders! I think they're so pretty in the evening light.
When I get ... a bigger allowance perhaps... I would love to buy my
own pretty bird feeders to hang on the eaves of my future home!


No comments:

Post a Comment