Thursday, February 18, 2016

February 2016


6 months old 

Sitting in the same highchair than my siblings and I used!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 


Baby girl loves her bath time!


She found a new thing to play with... but that thumb is always at the ready!


Peek-a-boo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 



Little Star


Daddy and Blaire


Happy girl outside at Auntie Kara's house


We visited Kara, Danielle, and kids for Danielle's 27th birthday.

 
Auntie & Blake

 
Danielle holding a sleepy Georgia


Amelia 

The kids got a hold of rakes and a new game was begun!


Our Twins. Amelia is 3 months older than Blake


Getting ready to take off!


Our Second Set of Twins! Georgia is 2 months younger than Blaire.
They won't be confined to that blanket much longer!


Blaire was born a giant but has since slowed her growth.
Georgia was born smaller and has caught up with Bea!


Moma & Bea


Slightly unhappy little cuties!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 


Blake wanted to paint.
 
 
I bought the paint over a year ago and we just now got to play with them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 



Blake listened to Youtube piano videos.
He was quite unhappy when he had to share with Bea.
"NO BLAIW! NO PINGA!" (fingers)

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 



Blake loves to cook. Pots, silverware, utensils and bowls have gone missing only to be found in the backyard. He was making "Block Soup" and transferred his blocks from pot to pot!



I tried training Blaire to sleep out in the yard during the day. After a few days of not being successful and having a very crabby little girl, I gave up. She will learn in time but I'm not currently of a mind to deal with grumpiness!

 
He is SUCH a Bedford! =D
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 


Found my old cookbook from when I was newly diagnosed with T1D.
This page was from when I was learning to count carbs and hadn't yet memorized the amount for the meals we would eat!



Fascinated with the camera!



Blake laid on the table in order to lean over Blaire's chair so he could say, "Hi Blaiw!"






Mommy gets coffee and Blake gets to drink warm goat milk topped with whipped cream and cinnamon! MMMM Yummy!



I started cooking a new way and this is a Pineapple Upside Down Cake. It didn't turn out totally right but I made notes for next time.
 


Oh she is SO CUTE!! =D



The rain came down, and we went out to play! Blake wasn't quite wanting to get all wet but when I went with him it was better. I held him under his arms and splashed his lower half into the gutter! After only a few minutes we were both soaked! The UPS lady laughed and laughed as she drove by!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment