Saturday, October 29, 2022

California Trip- Stinson Beach

 Everything lined up perfectly for the kids and I to take a long trip to see family we hadn't seen in a little while. Almost 2 years ago we had been here, but it was time to return for a bit!

Joseph, the kids and I drove to Boise on a Thursday night. We got our shopping done and stayed on base over night. Friday morning we got a nice early head out to CA. Our first stop in CA was at Natalie and Nathan's house. We stayed there the weekend while Joseph was with us. Saturday morning we headed out to Stinson Beach. Expecting cold and wind, we were surprised to find blue skies and warm weather! After only a few minutes of having our camp set up, we had to move back because the waves came a little too close. Within 15 minutes, we moved our belongings, icechests, and chairs 3 times! Not long after moving to safety, we were attacked by a sneaky wave which drenched our bags and all our layers that we had just shed... even the kids were soaked from head to toe!




Natalie and Jameson (4mos)




Blaire made a bathtub!




I spotted a large pack of birds chillin on the beach. I grabbed the kids and took pictures of them running through the birds. Nathan joked that I'd get pooped on and in the end, it was only two little spots on my jacket! I was thankful the rest of the birds didn't get me when they flew over me!








Just a few hours at the beach wore them out well!





No comments:

Post a Comment