For our second Christmas, the kids and I flew to CA and stayed with Rhonda and family for 5 days. We had a nice Christmas dinner with Aunt Brenda, Gail, and the Norris' there too. I got to meet Ezra for the first time. He is the same age as Justus (2 weeks between) and I got a second baby fix while there! Not much of a fix if I can't take him home though! Natalie is due with Baby Riah in only about 6 or 7 weeks.
One night, Rhonda and I took the kids to CandyCane Lane.
Instead of walking the road, we let the kids stand up and look out the moon roof!
Instead of walking the road, we let the kids stand up and look out the moon roof!
Another day, we took the kids and Jameson to see the peacocks on the other side of the freeway. There were a good bit of them walking around, up and down the neighborhood. There were a few perched up on rooftops too! I hadn't seen that before!
Natalie and I took the kids to Andrew's Park in Vaca. It's been years! since I'd been there. Of course, but I didn't usually go there when I lived there, as I went to the Alamo park instead.
Blake said that he found the "in-flight comics!"
Natalie and I took the kids to Andrew's Park in Vaca. It's been years! since I'd been there. Of course, but I didn't usually go there when I lived there, as I went to the Alamo park instead.
Blake said that he found the "in-flight comics!"
No comments:
Post a Comment