Food, food, and more food. They say, "do not go shopping when you are hungry, because then you will buy stuff that you don't really need." Well, I've updated the phrase... "Do not go shopping when you are pregnant because then you will want to buy everything in sight!" When Joseph and I go shopping, the phrase that is spoken the most is, "OH hunny, you know what sounds good?!"
The other night, I was enjoying peanut butter by the jar and Joseph said, "I would blame this on the pregnancy but it's not really out of the ordinary for you!"
The other night, I was enjoying peanut butter by the jar and Joseph said, "I would blame this on the pregnancy but it's not really out of the ordinary for you!"
Oh Am, It must run in the family! Kevin says something along the same lines to me. Since I eat a lot, & random things. Kevin tells me that he is scared of what I will be like if I get pregnant! : ) So yes, I hear you on the, we eat, or like really odd things. : ) -It runs in the family!- We hope you're doing well, & you are still constantly in my prayers! Please give Blake a little pat, from his cousin Sandra! We love you!!!
ReplyDelete