Kara came to stay with me on monday and left thursday afternoon. We had a great visit and were able to talk about a lot of things that have been going on in our lives lately! On wednesday morning, I had a Dr. appointment in Woodland and I took her with me. This was the first baby appointment Kara had ever been to and seeing the excited look on her face when she got to hear Baby B's heartbeat for the first time was pretty awesome! Next appointment in two weeks, Elaine (Joseph's mom) will go with me. I am trying to let everyone who wants to go, go with me to the appointments!
The mountains behind Stonyford have been on fire for the last week and Stonyford has been under close watch... My mom, dad, and Grampa spent the last few days watering down grampa's houses because the fire was getting close. Thankfully, it seems the fires are dying and things aren't as bad as they were.
Awww. I just read this. So sweet. Makes me want to visit again very badly!!!!
ReplyDelete