Sunday
morning, Joseph and I got up to go to church and then planned to go up to
UCDavis to spend the rest of the day with Blake. Blake was 8 days old and this
was the first day back to church, as a family…
In church we sang a song , “I Breathe You In, God”.
Before the end of the song, I
was crying in my seat while Joseph held me, completely understanding.
No matter what we go through, GOD is always there. We don’t understand HIS ways
but HIS ways always, even if it doesn’t seem like it, work out for good!
“When I don’t
understand, I will choose you God,
When I don’t understand, I will choose to love you, God.
You are good, God. You are good to me!”
These words still ring true..
I didn't understand...
I still don't...
I chose to cling to God...
I still do...
Blake is turning 7 months old on Monday...
He is a wonderful baby who is so happy and can you believe that he LOVES FOOD?!!!
How amazing and wonderful God is to give us a baby who had no desire to eat and was unable to suck and now he is learning to use a sippy cup and happily grunts when I pull out the greenbeans!
GOD IS GOOD!
When I don’t understand, I will choose to love you, God.
You are good, God. You are good to me!”
These words still ring true..
I didn't understand...
I still don't...
I chose to cling to God...
I still do...
Blake is turning 7 months old on Monday...
He is a wonderful baby who is so happy and can you believe that he LOVES FOOD?!!!
How amazing and wonderful God is to give us a baby who had no desire to eat and was unable to suck and now he is learning to use a sippy cup and happily grunts when I pull out the greenbeans!
GOD IS GOOD!
Amen! It is amazing to see the miracle of birth and then the miracle of your little guy growing, eating, smiling, laughing, learning to crawl and all the other wonderful things he is doing! Even that you are here to tell us about how Good. God. Is!
ReplyDeleteYou are a miracle yourself, Amber, and such a joy to know. Your faith and endurance during a most difficult pregnancy and delivery is an exclamation of our GOOD and HOLY GOD!
Happy 7 months to Blake and happy, joyful, blessed life to you and Joseph!