Friday, January 31, 2014

: : : Life Update : : :

Joseph has been going through the background investigation stage for the CHP. He was recently informed that he has passed! He is still awaiting the official results on his Psych analysis and his medical exam. We are praying that he will be able to attend the next academy class which should start in April. 
I am feeling better than ever. I am healthy, energized, and almost pain free! My back is not giving me anymore problems but my foot is bothering me minimally. I got out of the habit of exercising and am working on getting back into the groove! I have been quilting quite a bit lately. I'm nearly done with a queen size quilt that I'm making for Chad (& Ivory). After this current quilt, I have another quilt to hand quilt for Natalie. 

Blake is growing day by day! He cut his two top teeth on the same day! He has two more ready to come through also and they will make a total of 6 teeth! He is running (literally) all over the place! He loves to be outside. He was so excited to go outside this morning so I let him eat breakfast on the patio. I can't wait to have a yard for him to play in rather than a concrete box. He loves to read on his own, not so much with me reading to him! We introduced him to VeggieTales and he is in love with the songs and stories!! He is such a smartie and understands much! He is learning to obey and has mastered the idea of holding my hand when we walk outside! He has discovered rocks and dirt and enjoys them at every opportunity! He is so curious and loves to yell at the gum spots on the ground outside! He enjoys getting his teeth brushed so I have let him try it himself. He loves spending time with his grandma and papa! And, everyday when Joseph comes home from work, Blake makes a lot of noise (he isnt' talking yet)and runs to the door with his arms raised have his daddy pick him up! It is wonderful to see him respond in such an excited manner to his daddy walking through the door!

I love these days but they're passing so quickly! I love every moment with my husband and I so enjoy watching my little one grow!  I have been so blessed and thank the Lord everyday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment