Joseph was sick last week.
This week, I have been coming down with the cold as well.
Blake has been so clingy, not eating, and tired so I know he isn't feeling well.
This morning, when he woke from his nap, he cuddled on my lap for 20 minutes while I quilted... Then he threw up ... Bath time!!
I have jury duty tomorrow so Chad & Ivory will be watching Blake for me.
This afternoon, Joseph and Blake came to my parent's house and when I got here,
I was quite surprised to see what they were doing!
This week, I have been coming down with the cold as well.
Blake has been so clingy, not eating, and tired so I know he isn't feeling well.
This morning, when he woke from his nap, he cuddled on my lap for 20 minutes while I quilted... Then he threw up ... Bath time!!
I have jury duty tomorrow so Chad & Ivory will be watching Blake for me.
This afternoon, Joseph and Blake came to my parent's house and when I got here,
I was quite surprised to see what they were doing!
... ... ...
Joseph dug a hole in the back yard and Blake was in heaven playing in the wet dirt!
It was so adorable!!!
Before we knew it, Blake had crawled into the hole and dragged the dirt on top of his legs!
I thought it was pretty funny that Blake is sick, it's cold outside, and he is playing in the dirt!
I'm pretty sure Blake isn't going to catch a cold from playing outside ;)
We just had to take pictures to document all the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment