Monday, February 17, 2014

Playing In the Rain

I stayed in Stonyford for the last week and a half.
It was raining for the first two days but after that, it was beautiful, sunny, and cool for the rest of the week! I loved my time up there. Ivory stayed with me and the boys were up on both ends of the week. On one of the rainy days, Blake wanted to play outside soo bad! So, I let him play on the front porch.He so enjoyed playing with the dripping rainwater! By the time he was done playing, his lips were so blue! I put his wet clothes in the dryer and then put them on him while they were still warm! He then fell asleep in Grandma's arms =)
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. UGH MIGA, you are doing too good of a job with these photos!! I can't bare any more beauty for today. Will read more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete