Blake has reached the point where he copies what he sees. I love this stage he is in. He claps when we exclaim and he knocks on doors. He tries to use a spoon & fork and drink from a cup, just like the rest of us!
Joseph and Chad brought in a dresser from the barn to put in my room. As soon as they got inside and started pushing it, Blake ran over to help also!
This week, he discovered the kitchen broom and pushed it all over the place. Forget the toys we brought him, just give him a remote, broom or a spoon and he was happy!
One morning, I was making sticky buns and he was so excited to help out. He even got to stir the flour mix! He made a huge mess, but who could ignore that excitement he had to be a part of what I was doing!!
When mom and dad came up for the weekend, mom and I made breakfast. Blake sat in the window above the sink. He did this a few times during the week because he wanted to see what I was doing. He has wonderful balance ;) In this picture he was feeling potato peels!
Did I mention that I absolutely LOVE THIS STAGE of his life?!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment