June 2014
Early June we moved from our 1 bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom apartment across the street... again!
We went to Joel & Chloe Stark's Wedding at Joyful Ranch in Vacaville.
July 2014
We went on a mini vacation with the Bedford family to Sierra City. It's about 3 hours northeast? of here. This is the 2nd time Joseph has been but, he doesn't remember the first time. I have a picture of him with 3 of his siblings (around age10)on the very lake we visited this time!
Joseph caught 5 fish. His dad caught 1 !
Blake liked the fish until he touched it! Then he was done.
We pulled up to the trail map and Joseph said, "I feel like we are in Cars!" I got out to take a picture and I said, "We look like we're in Cars!"
View from the trail we drove on.
August 2014
Blake got a new bed. He graduated from a crib to a twin size. He loves it!
Blake got a new bed. He graduated from a crib to a twin size. He loves it!
I finished quilting Grandma Audrey's quilt that she made for Kenny & Donna in Iowa.
Kara visited for a few days after her dad got married and we all went to Stinson Beach!
Hanging out with Kara, I felt like a teenager again!
Mom and Dad wanted a picture of the two of them so they laid Blake down. He wasn't too happy but, it was funny for everyone else! He got over it quickly =D





I hope we will continue to grow younger and sillier ;)
ReplyDelete