Tuesday & Wednesday:
Blake and I are in Stonyford for a few days.
The weather is very nice: warm, but cooling down. It should rain soon!
Mom and I went to the Stonyford Grange on Wednesday to meet up with some women who do quilting on Wednesday mornings/afternoons. We were there for about an hour and a half before going to visit Grandpa and then to the library.
On Tuesday, we drove to the other side of the Lake to see how low the water is.
It is higher than we expected and the lake bed more shallow than we thought!
It is so neat to see where the water line usually is and to see where it is now!
I sure hope we get a lot of rain this year!
This is the first year that our family has not camped in Stonyford.
I am very much looking forward to camping with ALL my family next year!
Blake got to walk around and was a bit worn out by the time we got back to the truck.
He was so excited to see the water and just stood and pointed at the lake saying, "Ba!".
Haha! That's what he always says! =D
The weather is very nice: warm, but cooling down. It should rain soon!
Mom and I went to the Stonyford Grange on Wednesday to meet up with some women who do quilting on Wednesday mornings/afternoons. We were there for about an hour and a half before going to visit Grandpa and then to the library.
On Tuesday, we drove to the other side of the Lake to see how low the water is.
It is higher than we expected and the lake bed more shallow than we thought!
It is so neat to see where the water line usually is and to see where it is now!
I sure hope we get a lot of rain this year!
This is the first year that our family has not camped in Stonyford.
I am very much looking forward to camping with ALL my family next year!
Blake got to walk around and was a bit worn out by the time we got back to the truck.
He was so excited to see the water and just stood and pointed at the lake saying, "Ba!".
Haha! That's what he always says! =D
Blake discovered the dishwasher and climbed up on the door before any of us realized it! He enjoyed pulling out and pushing in the racks!
Such a pretty view! The sky got more light as we looked farther to the east!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment