The New Year has dawned! Quite the cold morning!
It's been a cold winter so far with not much snow as normal.
.jpeg)
It's been a cold winter so far with not much snow as normal.
.jpeg)
The road to Grama's house
Blaire hangs her dolly in her sleep mask on a nail on the wall above her bed!
Blake built a church and brought the carcassonne men to guard while the ships were in port.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joseph and I headed off to Oregon for our anniversary.
The kids and Fannie stayed with Mom and Dad.
Joseph and I headed off to Oregon for our anniversary.
The kids and Fannie stayed with Mom and Dad.
Before leaving, I got Auntie time with these precious babes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some of the windows Joseph painted for business in McCall for the winter season!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment