Friday, December 31, 2021

Christmas


It took a couple weeks, but the snow finally came. And when it did, it dumped massively!!

Blaire completed the puzzle all by herself for the first time. It took an evening and a morning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Christmas Day was at our house with my family and some friends from church.


Again, the fridge was full and I needed these gingerbread house pieces to cool quickly! I consider the back porch to be my winter fridge!


Blake was excited to get his uniform and a watch to go with! Papa bought him a BB gun and that rounded out the theme perfectly!!









This year, we let the kids "buy" each other one gift. These are what they chose for the other!







One of my friends had her first baby girl at the end of November and she sent me a picture of her wearing the bonnet I'd hand made for her! I was concerned it would be too small, but it fit little Heidi's head perfectly !!


How many batches of frosting do we need for gingerbread houses?











Outside the kid's window at bedtime. This is Not a black and white picture! The trees were frozen over with fresh flakes of snow!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Years Eve- Kids showing the snow level to Nana and Grandpa in Texas!


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment