.jpeg)
The kids always take a book with them in the car when we travel. Blaire is doing well with her reading but doesn't like that I make her read all her books. This day, I turned to ask her read and saw that she grabbed the French book of TinTin. The stinker grabbed it on purpose so she could look at the pictures without having to read the words!!
Our snow is melting. It's definitely been a light snow year, although the temps have been very cold.
Daddy, the preferred mode of transportation throughout the house!
Blake enjoyed helping with the flags during awanas this year.
The kids learned to drive at a birthday party! Before we knew it, Blake was sliding around slushy corners!
Joseph loves the wedding march in 'Sound of Music!' Look at that grin!!
Biking in the snow in her jamies?!
I redid the floor beneath our wood stove when we swapped it out for a pellet stove. Tile! It's not so bad.... but I think I'll stick with wood flooring from now on!
Blaire has been practicing to pull her hair all back by herself. she finally did it!
Blake usually runs out of time to take a bath and enjoy it. This day, he woke up early to complete his lessons and get in the bath all before I even got out of bed!
Blaire says that "Gideon loves his scrubbies!"
If you wait a couple days after valentines day, you can walk out of the grocery store with 5 bouquets of dying flowers. Throw the dead ones away and keep the live ones for another week or two on your table! Freebies!!
Praying with their teacher while watching their video lessons on the way to town.
Morning cuddles before school starts.
Blake: "Blaire!! There are spiders on your math paper!!"
Blaire: "Blake. Those aren't real spiders. See? They have little shoes on!"
Oh how her brain thinks!!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment