Friday, March 31, 2023

Moments of Our Days

 I refinished a cabinet for my laundry room and Joseph put it up for me!

 



I've since put on some privacy film on the glass and its so much better!



Eventually the laundry room will get a whole rehaul!





Blaire and Aiden




Approaching home: Clear skies above me and snowing ahead of me.




Joseph helping Blaire to golf!



Joseph has (thankfully) never bought me "Apology Flowers"... but sometimes he does come home from Duty Weekend with, "I've Volunteered For A Deployment Flowers!"




The joy of her heart spilling out into dance and self expressed fashion!



"Can I do school under the bed? It's cold in the house and the heater is now on."- Blake




Got snow!?



Dad has come to the rescue with his tractor. He is saving Joseph from hours of work!














The silent beauty of a fresh fallen snowy morning broken by the roar of a snowblower because he got two vehicles stuck in the driveway trying to get out to go to work!






"Mom, I need help with Bible. Don't take my picture again."- Bea




Drawing pictures while "working" on math!
This ship is complete with boiler rooms, radar, and guns on the deck.





Yard views




Blaire and Daddy taking some night time to paint.





Morning snuggles and squeals




Taking off Grama's shoes




Blaire's dream: To get fancy and dance




Aiden came for a visit. The kids built a snowman with him and took him sledding down the driveway. He had a blast! They all climbed up on the snow pile above the fence. It's only about 10' tall! Aiden stayed away from the edge and my kids slid down the edge with some coaxing!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment