I realized that a lot of my stains on my shirts and dresses are from cooking. I decided to make myself an apron...or two! I looked at patterns online and didn't really like much of what I saw. So, I made my own!
April 19th it snowed quite a bit over night and a day.
The kids are happy to be able to make breakfast!
Spring has come and the animals are shedding. I was sitting in my rocker petting Fannie with my foot and then I looked down..... I had to vacuum the living room when she got up and shook!
The nightly routine of carrying the kids off to their beds!
Mellie and Shadow are out on the hunt. I don't like them getting birds to eat, but I do appreciate the mice being dinner.
We lost some birds recently to a fox that has discovered our flock. We got 3 new birds this week and will get another 7 next week. Blaire is in love and has decided to start training them to come when she calls them. Blake named the yellow one "Talker", the small black one "Pusher", and the big black one "Quiet."
We planted a garden in plastic cups on our kitchen table. They'll be there until the snow melts and the ground thaws..... in June.
The bedtime routine !! So adorable!
ReplyDelete