Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Moments of Our Days

 This month of August seemed to go by the quickest of the year. We spent quite a few days at the lake cooling off as the water went down and the heat spiked!









Classic Joseph- hat on backward with a toothpick in his mouth, chillin' as he drove down the road.


Eating lunch waiting for the storm to roll in!



Blaire got playdough for her birthday. She has been busy making cakes and cookies!




Grama came over with the boys. They love the little jeep but we couldn't find the batteries! So, Grama was nice enough to push them around a bit. Then Blaire took over!








With the birthday money from Nana, Blaire chose to get "wood paper!" Auntie Ivory and Uncle Chad had bought her some painting pens and crafty things too, so these papers went along perfectly!







She was smiling for the photo then slipped and fell in! Look at that Ruth face!



Joseph had to shave for his time down on base. He surprised me by coming out with just a mustache. I told him it looked like a caterpillar- after I told him he looked like a creeper from the 80's!



We went to visit mom for a while. Since she was quilting, I took mine over to work on too!








Blaire got some more time with the neighbor's horse. Blake joined in this time too!











 

1 comment:

  1. Creeper from the 80s! Ha!!

    I love my life, but boy do these posts show a great life too!!! I know it’s just highlights, but what wonderful memories!!!

    ~ Kurrah

    ReplyDelete