Monday, October 30, 2023

Moments of Our Days

Violin lessons didn't go so well for Blaire. We switched from violin group lessons to cello dual or individual lessons instead! Blake started Guitar in September too and is making good progress.









The kids love the opportunity to sleep in the livingroom.
They each get their cats and Blaire gets Gideon too!






Joseph had his nose surgery mid month. We hope it will be a help to his severe allergies.




To help out a sick mama, Aiden came to stay with us for a few days. While he was here, we got to experience the eclipse. Chad gave us some eclipse glasses so we could look at the sun. I twas pretty neat to see. Last time I saw an eclipse was when we lived in CA at my parents' house.




Moon shaped colander!






Mom had taken Timmy for the days that I had Aiden.
She came to visit since the boys were missing eachother.



While on a walk, Aiden wanted to walk Fannie.
He got the opportunity to do so, and I walked both the babe and the dog at the same time!



He loves the kitty cats!



Aiden got to have his own papers for school. My kids did their work and Aiden got to color tractors.



I bought a bunch (150lbs) of apples and made sauce! Who knows how many quarts I have canned!




Grama and her babes




On a walk... looking for darts!?

1 comment: