Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Moments of Our Days

 




We had a bonfire to burn our trash and christmas tree. The kids had wanted to "plant" the tree in the front yard, but Daddy decided to burn it instead. Blaire cried for an hour.


For our 12th anniversary, we met up with some friends down in the Valley and went bowling! Its weird now. You don't pay for a game or two, you pay per hour. So we hit the hour mark and the game was over. Terrible! Such low scores the second game... Yes, I know, they're low both games, but still... we didn't get to actually finish the game!






Then we waited in the N-N-Out line for 1 hour 20 minutes to get dinner! During the wait, I deep cleaned the interior of my truck with the cleaning wipes I had stashed in the back seat! I found out why my cupholder lid is broken!



Since our anniversary landed on Joseph's duty weekend,
we left the kids with mom and dad and took off for Boise.





The ground visible is still a sad sight.




I noticed a leak in my laundry room....
I ended up ripping out all that sheet rock there and removing the floor and now it's awaiting repair!




We got some snow..... then it was back to mud season.







Blaire at Gramas... apparently, she was hot.








Blake is learning to take selfies!





Practicing music together... but they play in different keys!





I ended up burning a bunch of things in my pellet stove (you're not supposed to do that) and ended up smoking us out of house and home! We had to turn on the fans and open all the doors and windows for a while. Blaire didn't like the smell of the smoke and it was burning her eyes, so she covered her face!




Mellie likes her snuggles.





The kids slept in the livingroom.
When I went out to check on them,
Blaire was asleep like this with all her blankets lying on the floor!




Joseph and Blaire testing out his new recording equipment.








 

1 comment:

  1. That bonfire photo is stunning!

    Oof! Smoking up your house is no bueno! I did that a few weeks back by burning papers in our stove, which I’ve done before. This time smoke came seeping out the door!

    - Kurrah - Ya!

    ReplyDelete