Saturday, February 10, 2024

Week 1 in Washington!

We loaded up everything except the kitchen sink, the cats and the chickens and made out trek out west! Joseph and his brother, Ryan, flipped a house during the month. The kids and I visited with family and did school and went on a few hike/walks.

 





Addie (9) & Blaire (8) enjoyed their girly time of dressing up and playing with their american girl dolls!





Some will say I got my "baby fix," but I always say that its not a fix unless I can take him home!





Auntie Merrie showing the kids a video





10 acres of forested land to run around on makes for perfect play yard!






Blaire was out gathering rocks for.... something!
She took her baby along with her.




I walked down the driveway to check the mail one day.
Addie & Blaire came along and skipped most of the way!










They enjoyed making cookies together a few times.











The girls were loving that they could match in their blue dresses but were wishing they had floor length skirts too. I surprised them by making some matching skirts with some nice clearance fabric Merrie and I had found while working on her quilt project!

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely skirts!

    What good childhoods! Playing like we did!

    - Kurrah

    ReplyDelete