My indoor dog was not a happy camper in this neck of the woods! It was much too muddy there to even consider keeping her inside!
Blaire got quite sick before everyone else started getting it.
Everyone ended up getting sick except for Joseph!
She had taken a bath and sat in the big chair with her blanket and heating pad while Auntie Megan read her a book. The other kids ended up joining in the story.
After she'd started feeling some better, Blake was kind enough to help her by brushing out her hair.
She likes to sleep with her warm eye mask on.
Her eyes were infected and bloodshot so the heat helped.
While Blaire was sick and chillin' at home, the rest of the kids got to go on a hike with Auntie Megan.
Auntie Amber took some time to teach the kids how to play "Spoons!"
I think Bryn (3) and Asher (6) enjoyed the game the most!
I think Bryn (3) and Asher (6) enjoyed the game the most!
Stomach flus and colds were severe when I was a kiddo!
ReplyDeletePoor Blaire! The eye issues sound so uncomfortable.
- Kurrah