Mom gave me a hand juicer.
Since I had lots of oranges, I decided to make some juice!!
It turned out super yummy!!
Joseph laughed at me taking pictures of my oranges and juice =)
I have received quite a few new cookbooks and have had lots of fun trying out new recipies! Not all of them turn out but I enjoy it anyway! This time I was making a Rosemary Chicken with Black Beans and Veggies. The chicken was really good but the rest was pretty bland. The beans were okay when I mashed them, so I have black beans ready for burritos!
First time I cooked black beans I found them rather bland, too. Try throwing in a ham hock, some garlic and a jalapeno in while cooking them. Cut the garlic and jalapeno in half so you get the full flavor. Add salt and pepper if desired.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Grace. I will write that in my cook book and try it!
ReplyDelete