Friday, February 10, 2012

Going Home... Or To My Parent's!


I got a bug on Wednesday morning and spent all day on the couch feeling horrible; changing between cold and hot, sore throat, painful ears and others. Joseph cooked food for me all day so when I woke from sleeping my sickness away, I would have warm, soothing food to eat! He even made me tea! Since Joseph had to work Wednesday night and Chad was at the property, I went to stay at my parents house. Since I wasn't sure how my sugar levels would be, I wanted to make sure someone was in close distance. Being home felt like normal, until I walked upstairs; then it definitely felt like someone elses home, not mine. It was nice to talk to my mom till midnight, like we used to, and to wake up with my daddy home. I slept on the couch and when Joseph got to the house at 7am, after his shift was over, he slept in the recliner... Just like some old times! haha Now, THAT, felt normal! Being married still doesn't feel real or normal, but it does feel wonderful!..




And since we were so busy with the wedding and everything, I missed my 10 year Diabetes Anniversary! 01/12/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment