Thursday, March 1, 2012

No More Night Shifts!

Joseph finally is off of night shift (10:30pm- 6:30am). He was on nights for about 3 weeks straight with only one day off a week. It's been a long 3 weeks. It is so nice to sleep next to him again.
When he got home at 7am last week, I was getting ready for work and when he walked in, he bought me some flowers. They were the same flowers we had at the wedding but they were orange and purple! So far, a week later, I've managed not to kill them!!
On the last morning of night shift, he got home at 7am.
I woke around 8:00 and heard some noises downstairs. I drifted back to sleep and a few minutes later, Joseph came and served me breakfast in bed!


He has been offered a permanete position as day shift (6:30am-3pm)!
His weekend will be on Wednesdays and Thursdays, so that is weird, but at least it's a set schedule!!


1 comment:

  1. Matt had a contract job for awhile where his hours were from 4am to 1. Which meant he had to wake up at 2:30am to get there. I was so glad after when those months of craziness ended.

    ReplyDelete