I'm sitting on the couch with the laptop and I'm playing Words With Friends on Fb against Chad.
Joseph is sitting next to me playing Angry Birds on the droid.
Chad and i are neck and neck with our scores and I'm trying to use the J on a triple word score.
After staring at the screen for a few minutes and trying out all possibilities.... my screen flashed and a new word appeared on the board. Outloud, I said, "Huh?!" I wasn't sure what had happened and all I could think was that it was Chad's turn and I only thought it was mine and that he played his word.......
And then my letters were missing.......
And Joseph bust out in laughter because he wasn't actually playing Angry Birds... He was on my WWF on the droid and he played a word for me, only giving me 14 points and taking my LAST A! What a jerk! Not only did he steal my game, but he took the A and got very few points.......
So to repay him, I got on his facebook and skipped all his turns in the games he was playing against me and I played all my words..... passed his turn again, and played my words! I then got tired of playing myself and decided 100 points was enough of a lead in one game and a 45 point lead was enough in the other game!
He has had a huge laugh over it all.
And I tell him he is evil
You two are strange!
ReplyDelete