Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A New Life Together



Joseph and I have been married for 3 weeks and 4 days.
Things that have happened so far:


Joseph has had 4 days of work off.


We both have had crazy conflicting schedules.



Living on a street next to a gas station is really noisy at 8am, 3pm, and 11pm.



The neighbors have no clue how to park their cars on the street!



No internet or cable is nice but can be annoying when you have to drive (1mile away) to the library to do things!



Thank you notes for the wedding takes a long time to write and send!



Shopping is super fun!



The apartment is super dusty... But who has time to dust when you gotta work?!



Gotta choose: Clean the house and call someone to cover my shift, or leave the house dirty and go to work!



Making dinner for 2 is wierd!



When exhausted from working long days, take a nap from 430pm-8pm and then got to bed and sleep till 9am the next day! It doesn't matter if things don't get done right away!



Having my own clean bathroom is amazing!!



Not seeing my parents everyday is wierd



The bathtub is a wonderful washer, but the shower curtain rod isn't a great dryer! =)



Living together is awesome



Laughing together over small things is wonderful



I'd never change a thing!



Ryan was right when he said, "Getting Married: It's like driving a car. Once you have your own car and go where you want when you want, you will never go without one! I bet you will never move back in with mom and dad again will you?!"



Opening wedding gifts took a long time, but it was fun, especially when we opened these! =)


3 comments:

  1. Eh, who needs to dust? :)
    We used to live next to a gas station, too, and yea, it could get loud. The loudest time was when it caught on fire one evening...but since it closed to remodel after that, things were nice and quiet.
    And I never learned how to cook supper for 2...we've just always had at least one day of no cooking and eating leftovers each week, plus Matt taking leftovers for lunch each day.
    Sorry you don't have a washer and dryer...I know from personal experience how hard that can be!
    Lol, who gave you baby socks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually make pasta on sundays so we will have lunches made for 2-3 days. I work 4am-2pm (babysitting) on mondays and tuesdays. When I get home after being with the boys I don't feel like cooking so leftovers are perfect!
    The Barb family gave us the baby socks, dollar bill oragami, and lots of wonderful advice. I thought the baby socks and the tag on them was adorable so they are hanging out on the top of my desk! I see them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hullo! I paid a visit to your first post!! Did your Bs where those sockies?!?!

      - Kurrah

      Delete