Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve with the Reeders... 1 day early.

Christmas Eve at the Bedford's... With the Reeders!
Joseph, Blake & I spent our (early) Christmas Eve with Ashley & Chad, Natalie & Nate, Kendall & Daniel (Joseph's best friends), Ryan, Dora & Emily.
 
 
We don't have a tree topper, so I put my Valentine's Monkey
(a gift from Jon from a few years ago)
on the top of the tree to finish it off!


Blake's little "hang out" in the living room!
He reads his books here and sometimes
lays and stares at the lights =)

 
Opening his gift from Uncle Ryan and Auntie Megan

 
1...
2...
3...


He was so so interested in this gift! ...


And was so excited when he saw (magnetic) animals!






 Blake had fun playing with his new animals.
The (magnetic) letters will wait a little while.
Auntie Nat gave Blake an ornament with his name on it.
Auntie Ash gave him a Dr. Seuss "One Fish, Two Fish" ornament.



I arranged this picture and I am gonna call it,
"Blake's first selfie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment