Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tears on the Pillow

I was dreaming that I was in church...
 

I saw this woman...
 

I didn't recognize her but she felt familiar...
 

My dream went on and on and then it hit me...
 

She was wearing a red sweater...
 

Her glasses were on a chain around her neck...
 

She held her thick bible under her right arm and it was overflowing with bulletins...
 

She smiled at me and she was so happy!
 
She asked me how I was doing and I responded with,
 
"For everything under the sun, there is a time and a reason."
 
I turned from her smiling face, trying not to cry in front of her...
 
 
Then I woke from my dream with tears on my pillowcase.
 
(This was the first time I had cried since before her death.)
 
I was so happy! I was so blessed to see her healthy again!
 
I know she is in heaven and I know I will see her again!

........

Grandpa Charlie called that morning to say he loved me.
 
I couldn't tell him about my dream.
 
 



2 comments:

  1. I know your grandma is happy and it's good to see her smiling face! You can tell Grandpa Charlie; maybe he needs to hear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for Sharing Your Story/(Dream) Amber. I miss her too! As time goes on, as we live on this Earth, Our life will also pass from this World, and by having a personal relationship with the Lord, We will join Grandma in Heaven too.

    ReplyDelete