Sunday, October 5, 2014

Precious Memories!

We went to Redding for Joseph to take an exam. While he was 'examing', Blake and I drove about 2 miles to go to the Sundial Bridge. We spent some time down by the river and then took a half hour walk along the path that was parallel to the river. It was slightly cool and sunny. The sky was an intense blue which contrasted the white fluffy clouds that were sitting over the mountains. It was such a beautiful day! I found out that there is a large museum and activity palace there by the bridge! We will be taking a special trip north soon to spend time there. My truck battery was dead by the time I went to the truck to go pick up Joseph. I tried to jump start it with the help of a nice fellow who didn't know a thing about jumping a battery! haha. He even helped me push my truck to try and start it, but nothing worked. Joseph walked the 2 or so miles to meet me after his test and he called AAA who came out about a half hour later. We then drove all around Redding, sightseeing. We were very surprised to see how big Redding is! We then went around apartment hunting and were happy to find out that they're nicer and cheaper than what we're in now! 

My mother-in-law told me the other day that she doesn't like my pictures that I take of Blake.... Because they're too perfect!! 
I'll take that as a fantastic complement and keep on doin' what I like doin'! 











Examining the rocks that he collected on our walk!





I tried to get him to show off his muscles. Instead, he put his hands on his belly and said, "urgh"!













For some reason that I do not know, the images of Blake are showing up with more contrast than they really have.... It's kinda frustrating, but I can't change the quality =(

No comments:

Post a Comment