I don't know if any of you know this about me, but...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly, I love the tantrums and the mean faces Blake makes. They're just about as good as a happy boy and smiles!
I definitely can not handle screaming and I don't really care for poopy diapers. But seriously? Those are the only two things I don't like.
Blake throws a tantrum in the store and I can't believe how cute he is! He gets his punishment and he yells and cries (middle of Target), but I don't care. It doesn't phase me one bit. Life is so exciting as a mom!!
I love every bit of training and raising this little man!
I get to see every change this little man makes. I get to see the gears turning in his head when he sees something totally new and the light in his eyes when it clicks that he has learned how to unlock the front door!!!!
The challenges of keeping up with the fast paced toddler is so much fun!
I sometimes think life couldn't get any better and then I remember.....
I sometimes think life couldn't get any better and then I remember.....
I get to have MORE KIDS SOMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I might be in a boat load of bed-ridden pain for 9 months to get there, but it's soooo worth it! I can totally suck it up for that long.
I have a super awesome, amazing, loving, compassionate, selfless, generous, goofy, and serious...... hands down, BEST HUSBAND God has ever given any woman who has ever lived!
I couldn't do half the stuff I do without his support and that just makes having a baby/toddler even better!
Have I mentioned also that ...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE BEING A WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha wow! This is so refreshing to read after reading the section on abortion in philosophy!!! Haha you make me excited to be a mom someday!! ;)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear!! You are a great mom and wife!
ReplyDelete