We spent last weekend in Stonyford to celebrate Sandra & Ashley's 31st birthdays.
Blake did not have fun with KateLynn, but the rest of us did!
I went to church while I was up there and it was the first time since long before Grandma was with us.
I haven't wanted to go because Pastor Greg had left and he was very good. I had decided that since it was Sunday I needed to go like I normally do. I enjoyed getting back to the Stonyford church. I miss the small of the church and the music! I do love my home church, but there will always be something about Stonyford church that feels like home. I was able to meet the pastor and his wife. We have children the same ages!
While we went to church, Sandra & I left our little ones at home in the care of Daddy and Auntie Ash.
We had a nice visit while up there and we left on the early side of Monday, leaving with enough time to visit the Bedfords on our way home.
Blake has learned to cross his arms, no matter if he is standing or sitting =)
He is starting to copy what he sees Daddy or anyone else doing!
This is such a fun age! And thankfully, he is still taking his 2 hour nap each day! =D

No comments:
Post a Comment