Sunday, February 8, 2015

Terrible Twos.

I keep looking at Blake and all the things he does and question, 
"How am I gonna have another kid?! I can barely deal with one kid!!
I don't know how moms of 2 or more kids do it!

I'm gonna have so much fun and excitement with two, I'll never get anything done!!!!!!"

He is in the stage where he copies everything we do and say. We have been singing clips of songs together because he has learned how and loves to sing! He can sit at the table for half an hour singing away rather than eating his food! He actually hummed part of Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood theme song the other day all on his own! This kid. He is sooooo precious, adorable in actions, funny, just AWESOME!! It's so hard to describe him!
I love the 'terrible two's'.
And you know what. They ARE terrible...
TERRIBLY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGH I can't wait to see how he interacts with B. Whenever I say, "Blake, do you want to see the baby?" He giggles and grins and claps his hands! He loves to see my ultrasound pics and he even pats my belly when I talk about B.

God has given me so much joy by being married to Joseph and having Blake as my son. He has fulfilled me so! He has given me the desires of my heart when I left my life fully in His hands! He is so wonderful to me. He is the best decision I ever made... because every blessed decision after Him has been directly From Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment