It's so hard to believe that Blaire was born 6 weeks ago. The time has flown by so quickly. I think with finishing up with our apartment and fully moving into the Fairfield house, it took all my mental time and made things fly by! We are fully moved in now and things are starting to settle down. I have a doctor appointment each week for the next 3 weeks but other than that things are finding a new normal. We are all learning how this little girl works and are keeping up with a very active (almost) 3 year old! I can't believe how quickly Blake's birthday is coming up! But that will be another post!
Mom and I took the time to take Blaire's photos in the extra special dress her Auntie Kara gave her! Mom also took some photos with me since we don't have any of me and Blaire together!
Mom and I took the time to take Blaire's photos in the extra special dress her Auntie Kara gave her! Mom also took some photos with me since we don't have any of me and Blaire together!
She has so many different looks about her!
She changes from one photo to the next!
Grandma held her up for these photos.
Blaire wasn't too pleased here when Grandma had to reposition to hold her better!
"Mom, stop taking my photos!"
I love it when she cries! In a non sadistic way!
I just think she's so adorable when she cries!
But she's even cuter when she is sleeping!
I didn't realize it was nap time so once she went to sleep, she got happier!
Couldn't resist the "squish face"!








It was fun getting these pictures taken :-) I think I live the first and last pictures best!
ReplyDeleteI like the 2nd photo and the last one the best. Wish I could have been there when they were taken. Time for me to come back to Fairfield and see you all. 💛💚💙💜💗
ReplyDelete