Hebrews 11:1, 3
"Now FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen... By FAITH we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God..."
Blake is 2 years 10 months and Blaire is 5 weeks old.
"Now FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen... By FAITH we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God..."
Blake is 2 years 10 months and Blaire is 5 weeks old.
I'm back in the groove of enjoying life and figuring out how to schedule my Bees. I'm hoping to get the down for a nap around the same time. We'll see how that goes!
Blaire is so strong! She can lift her head and hold it pretty steady when being held.
Blake is learning to potty in the toilet instead of a diaper so we have had a little naked fellow running around this house for a little while.
I'm doing very well with my recovery. My back has not given me any problems except for the times I've carried Blaire in the carseat. My foot is starting to give me some aching pain a bit but it's not bad. I have decided to do the ankle surgery and just need to talk to the doctor about it a bit more.
Joseph is still working security, but has been applying for many other companies. He's topped out with his current company and is looking for better opportunities. He will be starting the Napa Police Academy in just over 2 weeks. He is doing the 9 month class. He will work Monday through Friday 6-2pm and then off to class which will be Monday through Thursday 6pm-10pm and all day Saturdays. He will have Fridays and Sundays off, but I'm sure those two days will be filled with studying and preparing for the rest of the class days.
I think I'll feel like a single mom most of the time! I'll be busy with two babes, making sure Joseph's uniform is clean, pressed, creased, and ready to go by class time, and dinner totally ready by the time he comes home by 2:30pm!
I'm ready for the challenge of keeping up with everything and focused on the finish line!
I just started babysitting for a friend which will be occasional days and Ashley has a friend who is in need of a regular sitter.
After going over our bills and getting everything in line I wondered if I needed to start quilting sooner than expected in order to bring some $$ in...
Just when I thought I needed to step in God already had a plan and threw babysitting into my lap!
I've been frustrated with giving up the apartment to live with my parents again, but God is working through my frustrations and is bringing us into line with His plan. I know living here is part of His plan.... Just as Blaire has been part of His plan!
Blake went to Marine World to see the sharks and dolphins with Aunite Ash and Auntie Nat! He had a great time seeing "Nemo!" Joseph and I got a text from Auntie Nat saying, 'You were right! Blake is scared of all the rides!"
Uncle RyRy and Tia Dora came to visit again and enjoyed spending time with Blaire.
Darkness may seem to consume, but always know God is there, (<---- theme song) with a plan in His Hand.!
No comments:
Post a Comment