Joseph heard on the radio that my favorite country artist was coming to town this weekend. We went to the Davis Grad to hear Wade Bowen play! It was awesome!! We grabbed a booth and enjoyed relaxing, people watching, and great music! This country ain't nothin' like what you hear on crappy radio these days - I'm talkin' true blue, out from Texas, honky tonks and bars, only stuff worth listening to -Country.
I bought the 6 albums WB has released and the fella taking my money said, 'I like your spirit!'
I said, "When you find good country, you gotta get it if you can!"
I bought the 6 albums WB has released and the fella taking my money said, 'I like your spirit!'
I said, "When you find good country, you gotta get it if you can!"
We then stayed at Larkspur hotel in Sacramento. We had planned to get Blaire's birth certificate today, but completely forgot about Labor Day and that everything was closed!! We hit tons of traffic on the way home and Joseph barely made it to work on time!
You gave me a good chuckle!
ReplyDelete