Blaire turned 6 on the 28th!
She wanted a yellow sprinkle, funfetti, unicorn cake!
I bought melting chocolate and we dyed our own unicorns in a silicone form!
I reused a bridesmaid dress and made Blaire a dress.
It was hard to make the dress without her to try it on as I went.
So everytime I did have her try it on, she had to keep her eyes closed.
This was the first time she got to see it fully!
She was very excited when she pulled it out,
then promptly laid it on the floor to open her next gift!
Taylor bought Blaire a little bow and arrow set! Blaire loved it!
She also got a wooden model unicorn that glues together to be able to stand!
She also got a wooden model unicorn that glues together to be able to stand!
She blew out her candles very carefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment