Saturday, February 11, 2023

California Cousins!

The second week of February brought my Aunt Brenda and her granddaugher (cousin) KateLynn for a visit. Mom brought Aiden for a first morning breakfast. The kids got to build snowmen with KateLynn and do some snowball fights. The 3 of the kids had a great time sledding out back too!






Not sure she got a pleasant chunk of snow from next to the walkway!



Blaire always loves to take friends to the "treehouse!" Of course, in the summer, it's much higher up than currently!












The kids had asked to know how they were related. So Gramas' took the job of building a family tree and showing the kids' relations!








Dress Up: Always a favorite to play!





The final day of the visit, we took the kids up to McCall to go sledding on the bigger hill.







1 comment:

  1. So wonderful. They just have so much fun, and that makes me happy. I love the dress up. Oh those precious days of youth. I have not even seen the snow this year lol. I want Timothy to take me! but he as been very busy. - Kurrah

    ReplyDelete