Child- Picking My Icicles!!!!!
While Blake was off skiing with friends, I got to teach Blaire how to ski!! She was supposed to have lessons, but they fell through and I took over!
Cozy in my sweatshirt, leggings and long skirt!
Each morning, Blake gathers the eggs and counts them on the log before coming in to ask what my and Blaire's guess is for egg amount!
And as I type this, he sits next to me doing school and exclaims, "You spied on me! Do you always do that?!"
Of course I don't and just so happened to see him counting here on this day!
Happy 2nd grader!
I love to see this pretty wreath on by door still...
especially when we've had wind and the ice is real on the wreath!
A comfy place to sit and watch Hogan's Heroes...
on the icechest in the middle of the room wrapped in a feather comforter!
When mom does stinky projects in the kitchen.....
She got her bangs cut again!
Valentine's Cards from Nana in Texas!
Lavender for his braces this month.
We took the kids to an indoor trampoline and fun place. They both got to play minigolf for the first time and to climb a rock wall!
Blaire puts her backpack on Daddy before bed so she can ride her horse to her room and he definitely needs a saddle for her to sit on!
Col. Klink- Blaire!
Blake sleeping with Mellie- she is definitely his cat. She sleeps with him every night and enjoys his cuddles most of all. She fairly avoids everyone else.
Superhero Day at Awanas!
Shadow- Blaire's kitty.
He does well to send me selfies when he is away at duty weekend.
I really like the b&w of Blaire smiling :)
ReplyDeleteand her with the pink eye mask over her mouth XD
she looks like a Dr. Seuss creature!
Superhero Awanas outfit 10/10 !!
and good job Blake harvesting those eggs faithfully!
- Kurrah