Monday, April 9, 2012

He Has Risen, Indeed!!

For Easter this year, we stayed home.


Joseph worked on sunday so I went to church with mom.


Sunday evening, Joseph brought home some easter egg dyes.


While waiting for the eggs to soak up color, we watched Planet Earth.


Because we used water instead of vinegar, the dyes were very light and slightly disappointing but we got some neat looking eggs anyway!













Natalie texted Ashley and I, "Happy Easter, He Has Risen!"


Ashely and I both responded, "He Has Risen Indeed!"


Ashely says that the years of Sunrise services in Stonyford have rubbed off on us!




Starting Easter 2013, I want to continue the tradition of Easter in Stonyford and Sunrise Service with Pastor Petrie!!!


Easter memories are some of my absolute favorite and I want to continue making more memories like that with my family!


1 comment:

  1. Sunrise services in Stonyford go way back! I do have good memories of that too. Watching the sun come up and sitting on the cold bleachers with a blanket under us and over us tends to be etch in my mind. I remember 2 different pastors leading the services, Pastor Ham and Pastor Petrie.
    I actually remember a sunrise service at the cemetery on the hill in Richmond, from when I was under 10 years old! We sang the song, "Low in the Grave He Lay"

    ReplyDelete