Tuesday night, after babysitting, Joseph and I drove up to Weed, to visit Ryan, Dora and Emily!
It took us 4 hours to get out of Vacaville after we left our place! And then, it was almost a 4 hour drive to Weed! Next time I know that errands need to be finished the day before and double check that the trash has been taken out so we don't have to turn around and check again!!
It took us 4 hours to get out of Vacaville after we left our place! And then, it was almost a 4 hour drive to Weed! Next time I know that errands need to be finished the day before and double check that the trash has been taken out so we don't have to turn around and check again!!
It was a nice drive north and we had a nice visit with everyone!
Ryan wanted to take everyone on a hike but we girls decided to just let the guys go. Good thing too! I was told it was a hard hike through brush and then steep sandy hills and... Yea... Sounds like fun but no thanks!!
On the way home, Chad followed us in his car since he was up there for a week before us. It snowed from Weed to Dunsmuir and then rained hard till Redding. After that was pretty clear!
We got home around 9:30 and were in bed sleeping by 10:00pm.
I definitely did not miss the traffic outside my bedroom window or the nearly constant sirens! Being in the middle of nowhere is so nice!!
No comments:
Post a Comment