Friday, June 15, 2012

Adventures with the Docs!

All the crazy doctor stuff I was dealing with for a few weeks has finally come to a close! I am now seeing all new doctors in Woodland and things are going much better! I really like my OB, the dietician/diabetes educator is nice but not super helpful, diabetes-wise, and the Endo has no clue what se is talking about, but things are better than they were at UCDavis! LOL I think the dietician/diabetes educator will be educated in diabetes from me and my moma and the Endo will learn how to actually use a pump! =D


Mom and I thought it was kind of odd when the dietician/d.e. asked if we had the same last name.....

The eye dr. turned to my mom and said, 'This pregnancy is an exciting time, isn't it mom?!" I almost responded but then realized he wasn't talking to me......
The eye dr. then handed all my return paperwork to my mom and told her to schedule an appointment for after the baby is born........
We came to the conclusion that the D/D.E. and the Eye Doc thought I was mom's young, single, teenage, pregnant daughter!
We went to the front desk after leaving the eye exam room and we asked the receptionists how old they thought I was....
"Um.. Around 18?"

"I would say 16?"

Mom and I laughed and told them about the dr's comments and how he handed mom all the papers and they laughed when we told them I was married and 22 years old! The girl who said I looked 16 then said, "I saw the wedding band and added a few years to the age I thought you were!".... If she said 16 and had added a few years, how old did she think I looked?!?!!?




Baby B's heartbeat is strong and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment