Friday, June 15, 2012

Camping!

Camping in the first week of June was beautiful but crazy windy and cool the entire week at Ladoga! I didn't swim once and wore long pants almost the whole time or I was covered with a towel. We had a nice trip and this was the first camping trip that Joseph and Chad had been on at the same time... Chad has been doing some not-as-fun-as-camping activities for the last couple summers! Dad was busy one morning so Chad drove the boat so everyone else could tube and I took pictures as I was his co-captain! Later that evening, I took the boat out with Joseph, Dooba and Natalie along for the ride. I love to drive the boat but do not feel comfortable enough with towing people. We got to the lake on Tuesday. On Thursday, the boat broke while everyone was out tubing and they all had to oar, pull, and kick the boat back in to camp! The boat is broken for the year!






No comments:

Post a Comment