Aiden is almost a year old. Mom babysat today and brought him over.
Blake got to help feed him some lunch.
I got a wild hair and decided to repaint my bathroom.... which led to accidentally putting a hole in the wall and the only way to fix it was to remove the cabinet. The only way the cabinet would come out was in pieces, so I need a new cabinet... and while I'm at it, I might as well pull up the lino and replace the flooring which led to finding a toilet leak and rotten subfloor surrounding the toilet. So Joseph replaced the subfloor before I could do flooring.... oh yeah, and I'm gonna paint here some time....
Mom came to help me make a mess of a project!
Dad called to ask if I could come help out with insulating his shop. Its a big job, but I found it fun! It was much easier for me to monkey around the scaffolding than it was for Dad to try.
Messy Stuff- now this is something you don't want to inhale!
No comments:
Post a Comment