Due to some sickness, not everyone could make it, but we few cousins did make the Apple Hill trip! Natalie, Jameson and Naomi rode with us and we met Danielle and kids at Larsen's Apple Barn. Danielle wanted it announced that she, with 6 children, managed to beat us to Apple Hill! We had lunch at Larsen's and took pictures at the waterfall. It was quite grown over compared to what it was years ago. It's hard to believe that it's been 7 years since we were there last!
A hungry baby waits for no one... especially not someone wanting to take photos!
Natalie & Naomi
I wanted family photos in front of the waterfall!
Joseph wanted a serious photo... Blaire and I couldn't quite comply!
Naomi and Jameson
Everyone! Daniel, Danielle, Me holding Carolyn, Natalie, Jameson, and Naomi,
Amelia, David, Blake,
Addie, Georgia and Blaire.
Cousin group!
Danielle, Me, Natalie and Naomi
Me & Bea
Joseph playing with the kids at Kid's Inc. The name has since been changed, but we will always call it Kid's Inc., I'm sure! Joseph got his French Crust Pie and I got a Blackberry Wine.
Final stop at High Hill Ranch. This was the longest line I've seen for the Fudge Shoppe! Joseph and Danielle kept the line while the kids and I went to look at pretty rocks and necklaces in the booths!!
No comments:
Post a Comment