Grama, Blaire and Blake

I got to babysit Aiden and Timothy. While Timothy was napping in the bedroom, Aiden took a nap with me! Baby cuddles!!!
I had to take Shadow and Fannie to the vet. Normally the kids come to help me, but today they were at Grama's house. Shadow did not like the car ride and finally settled down from climbing all over the truck to sit on my lap and meow incessantly!
How to keep a cat from running rampant? Put her in a small purse and zip it up. At the end of the appt she decided she didn't even want her head out and so curled up into a ball inside the purse!
I thought these clouds were pretty. Not much snow yet... but it's coming and quickly!
Playing with the birthday toys!
Helping me to prep for Thanksgiving! All our plans were cancelled from sickness though, so we had a day-before-Thanksgiving dinner! All day thanksgiving, Joseph and I were able to work on the house and get the final 3 windows installed! Yay for having windows again! Tyvek is cool, but I prefer a view!
Blake's feet are growing.... his foot is small and bony, but so close to matching the length of mine! I can actually squeeze my feet into his boots and walk out to the barn and back with minimal squishage.
Just before all the snows begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment