Wednesday, November 9, 2022

California Trip- Off to the Mountains!

 After Danielle's house, the kids and I travelled up to Brenda's house to see her & Joe and Sandra& the kids! We got there later than expected, so the first day I didn't get to see Sandra. KateLynn did get to stay with her Grama so she got to see my kids before her siblings did! They loved seeing each other again so soon after her visit in Sept!
The pace at Brenda's was so different than Danielle's. While Danielle's was absolutely awesome and so enjoyable, I don't know that I sat down at all! At Brenda's I was able to sit and have some quiet (non children running around) conversation! While at Brenda's, I realized how much time I have. I always am so busy running from here to there, but I realized that I am occupying my time with what I want to do. All the extras. At Danielle's, we were busy, but it was loving and caring for children and taking care of house that took the time. I now could see that I should be prioritizing my time a little better. Enjoy the moments with my children (like Danielle) instead of looking to the next thing I can do!


Savanah, Anthony, Blaire, KateLynn, and Blake!
In age order! These kids were born in 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018


Of course, Sandra and I needed in the picture!


Me, Blaire, Blake and Aunt Brenda



The view from Brenda's kitchen after it decided to stop raining for a little bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment