For our 33rd birthdays, we took a special trip down to Boise to go to a Jim Brickman Christmas Piano Concert. Mom took the kids for the weekend and we were able to stay out late! We went to the Egyptian Theater and it was right up my alley! At various times in my life I've had fascination with Egypt and archaeology and this place was well suited toward it! The piano concert was very nice. Of course, being a pianist of a similar style, I could easily critique the man's playing and think of the 3rd that I would have played lower or the 7th I would have added in! All in all, it was a very enjoyable evening and even better for getting to spend both the evening and the birthday with my husband! I love that we are only two days apart in age!
I learned something new about you :) ~ the interest in Egypt and archeology - kurrah!
ReplyDeleteAfter all these years and new things are still being discovered! How neat! And so similar to archaeology! It's been there all along and no one knew =)
Delete