Sunday, August 18, 2013

August 17th

Blake is now 9 months old. He is growing and going so fast!! He is crawling all over the place constantly! He is definitely going to be a handful pretty soon. He loves to climb and is working on climbing out of his crib… He holds on to the sides and pulls… He can only get on to his tiptoes right now, but he is strong and will figure it out, I’m sure! He loves crawling on our bed and will stop when I say, when he gets to the edge! He has just gotten over his 2nd sickness. He was very cuddly and sleepy just like that time!
 
Joseph and I went to the Victorian Ball in Oakland. We went out for dinner at the Elephant Bar before driving to the Scottish Rite Center. That was one of our 2 "real" dates.
 We only danced for half the night and it was perfect. I went home with no achy feet and we weren’t exhausted! We got home just before midnight…rather than 1:30am!


I didn't have any place to put my pump so mom helped me out with pinning it to my dress...

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that the two of you both like to dance! I am glad your date went well. I loved babysitting Blake for you!

    ReplyDelete